Since 2003 Michael has specialised in acquiring, leasing and selling office space throughout Ireland, and in Dublin in particular.
Michael acquires office space for a variety of sectors, from technology and financial services, to government, semi-state and education. He travels to the United States to meet corporate occupiers and colleagues, forging relationships and providing current market intelligence.
Michael has handled complex office leasing transactions including Silicon Docks, the International Financial Services Centre, and developments such as East Point Business Park, Spencer Dock, The Park Carrickmines, Sandyford and Northwood Business Campus. He also manages transactions in other parts of Ireland, particularly in Galway, Cork and Sligo.
- BSc (Hons) in Urban Property Surveying
- Dip in Auctioneering, Valuations and Estate Agency
- Ardagh Group
- Charles River Development
- ESB International
- Tenant representation – acquisition
- Disposal of leasehold interest
- Strategy development
- Build-to-suit planning
- Demographic analysis
- Market analysis
- Cost of occupancy analyses
- Lease negotiations
- Rent reviews
- Project management
- Property sales and marketing