Team members are experienced health & safety professionals with a broad range of expertise in a variety of sectors in combination with the core competency of property management. These sectors include food safety, manufacturing, construction, residential, retail and education.
Members and suppliers of the Savills Health & Safety Compliance function include; Chartered Members of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), verified assessors of the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE), and IRCA recognised Lead Auditors.
Our aim is to become your trusted advisor and service provider on all matters of Risk and Health & Safety legal compliance, while also demonstrating the benefits of a safe, healthy environment for your business and property. This will, among many benefits, drive down uninsured costs and expensive premiums.
Our services include:
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Occupational Health & Safety Audits
- Emergency Building Plans
- Asbestos Surveys and Management Plans
- Legionnaires Risk Assessments
- Safety Statements and Risk Assessments
- Tenant Health, Safety & Compliance Audits (Commercial and Residential)
- Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) services
- Development of bespoke Health & Safety Policies, Procedures and checklists