Niamh joined Savills in 2012 as a lettings and tenancy manager. She is now an associate director within the residential management and lettings department.
Since joining Savills, Niamh's portfolio of properties has consistently grown and today her clients vary from receivers, institutional landlords and financial clients to private individuals. Niamh manages properties in all areas of Dublin city, the commuter belt and regional locations outside of Dublin.
- BSc (Hons) in Property Studies
- Lettings and tenancy management
- Rent reviews and lease renewals
- Client liaison
- Strategic portfolio advice
- Income and expenditure budgets
- Estimated recovery
- Value analysis